MBA Fellows Program
The Center for Digital Strategies offers an MBA Fellowship program for second-year students interested in business strategy and the impact of information technology in the extended enterprise. Through this program, selected Tuck MBAs gain:
- Unique networking opportunities with the center's visitors, including executives visiting a number of technology-related classes
- A deeper understanding of the impact of digital strategies in business today by working with center faculty
- An opportunity to pursue areas of particular interest to them
Fellows are chosen at the end of their first year at Tuck. They submit a letter of interest, together with a resume, and are selected in a competitive process that includes an interview. If chosen, specific activities Fellows can avail themselves of are:
- Hosting center-affiliated visiting executives;
- Writing and collaborating on cases;
- Pursuing independent studies;
- Assisting in research projects;
- Proposing, promoting and managing events such as Tech@Tuck;
- Attending key technology events through the center;
- Driving the development of RadioTuck and YouTube content;
- Serving as center liaisons to fellow MBAs and ambassadors to the rest of the greater Tuck and Dartmouth community.
We welcome questions about the Fellow's Program. Please note that the application process is announced yearly in March.