May 16-17th, 2013
Hanover, New Hampshire
This spring ISTS will host the third Securing Information Technology in Healthcare (SITH3) workshop in collaboration with members of the Trustworthy Information Systems for Healthcare (TISH) project team. This year the focus will be on the exciting and ever transforming field of mHealth – the application of mobile computing technologies to health and wellness. The SITH Workshops bring together experts from many disciplines to discuss information technology in healthcare.
On May 16th and 17th, experts in mHealth will convene at the Tuck School of Business for a series of presentations and panel discussions covering a range of topics focused on mHealth applications in the evolving healthcare setting:
- Panel 1: Intersection of mHealth and Behavioral Health
- Panel 2: Evolving Business Models in mHealth
- Panel 3: Opportunities for mHealth in the Developing World
- Panel 4: Challenges in Securing mHealth Infrastructure
The Institute for Security, Technology, and Society (ISTS) is hosting the SITH3 workshop with generous support from the Center for Digital Strategies at the Tuck School of Business, in cooperation with the Center for Technology and Behavioral Health, and with funding from the National Science Foundation and the Dartmouth Conferences*.
* The Dartmouth Conferences were created by a gift from Fannie and Alan Leslie. Under the terms of this gift, the biennial Dartmouth Conferences will address issues of broad academic, social, cultural, and topical interest or relevance.