2016 Geirheads Technology Conference: Technology Disruption
Geirheads Technology Conference
October 28, 2016
The Tuck Technology Club presented the annual Geirheads Technology Conference on the 2016 topic: ‘Technology Disruption’. Speakers Included:
- Jeff Crowe, Managing Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- Mike Festa, Director, Wayfair Next, Wayfair
- Owen Jennings, Head of Business Operations, Square, Inc.
- Roger Lynch, CEO, Sling TV
- Tony Salvador, Director, Experience Insights Lab, Intel Corporation
The Technology Conference is an opportunity for students interested in technology to connect with leaders from around the country as well as to increase awareness in the the broader Tuck and Dartmouth community of how technologies are impacting businesses regardless of industry and foster the next generation of managers and business leaders who understand and will be able to leverage the technologies that will impact their industries in the years to come. Uniting the Thayer and Tuck graduate students with the Dartmouth undergrads, the Technology Conference helps to enhance campus learning and assist students in choosing a career path.