SCTE Tuck Executive Leadership Program
Executive Education • Tuck Campus • Hanover, NH • USA April 29, 2013
The SCTE-Tuck Executive Leadership Program ensures that current and future cable technology and operations executives have the business and leadership skills they need to create and execute strategies that impact their organizations.
Designed in conjunction with the cable industry’s foremost thought leaders, the program leverages the resources of the world-renowned Tuck School of Business to help attendees understand how to anticipate and manage changes that are ahead for the industry.
The one-week intensive course coveres:
- Communication strategies that can take strategic visions from concept to reality;
- Leadership skills for influencing, managing and getting optimal results from their organizations;
- Business and operations skills that can help to optimize resources for maximum efficiency and return on investment; and
- Critical thinking that is necessary for achieving and maintaining technical and business leadership in today’s competitive market.
- Cable technology and operations executives create and manage more than 50 percent of capital and operations budgets. This program uniquely offers peers from the Operator, Vendor and Programmer communities the opportunity to learn from the Tuck Executive Education faculty and to share expertise and collaborate with fellow attendees.
Hear from executives who attended in 2012
Hear Michael Powell discuss leadership at the 2013 SCTE Program.