- This event has passed.
Tech 101 Learning Series: Digital Business Models
October 18 @ 12:10 pm - 1:10 pmFree
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language. Tech 101s are not just a lecture- they are casual and collaborative learning sessions. Come share your insights and questions with fellow MBA students, and build a supportive network of tech enthusiasts.
Bring your lunch and your questions!
This session focuses on Digital Business Models, with emphasis on:
- What are common digital business models, including SaaS, marketplaces, freemium, etc.?
- What makes these business models different?
- Why would companies move to a new business model?
- How should business leaders think about digital business models?
- What are some examples of digital business models used by familiar companies?
- What metrics are important for measuring the health of digital businesses?