Digital Safari: Health Tech and Media
On Friday, October 23, the Center for Digital Strategies and the Center for Health Care are excited to host the first-ever Digital Safari for Fellows of both centers.
The goal of this program is to expose students interested in digital strategies and innovation to the various challenges and opportunities that exist for companies in the health care and streaming/media industries in the current business environment, especially in light of COVID-19.
Some of the topics/questions to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Hear a brief summary of the challenges, reactions, and business impact presented by the crisis.
- Provide a deep dive on the actions: what changes do executives/leaders feel are reactionary in order to stay relevant, and what changes have they made that they feel will remain strategic pillars of their business model post-COVID?
- What have been the biggest changes in strategy thus far?
- What are some of the unanswered issues and challenges these companies/executives currently face? How are they going about solving for these?
- How do they see customer behavior changing today and what implications, if any, does this behavior have on how they’re planning for the future?
We are pleased to welcome the following guests:
- Rob Harles, Managing Director, Accenture Interactive
- Lee Barrett, Managing Director, Accenture Analytics
- John Partilla, CEO, ScreenVision Media
- Andrew Gyves, EVP, ScreenVision Media
- Kevin Lopes, Director of Business Development, ESPN
- Cliff Shoemaker, Senior Manager of Digital Programming, ESPN
- Bronwyn Spira, CEO, Force Therapeutics
- Chris Young, Head of Product, Force Therapeutics
- Doug Neil T’91, Instructor, UCLA Anderson, Former EVP, Universal Pictures
- Kaitlin Sennatt T’17, GM, Virtual Operations, Parsley Health
We are grateful for the support and collaboration of Mark Hosbein T’90 in creating and organizing this event.