Tuck Reunion Panel: Trust in the Digital Age
Tuck Alumni, please join the The Glassmeyer/McNamee Center for Digital Strategies at Tuck Reunion Weekend 2019 for an important discussion on Managing Trust in the Digital Age. This session will explore the concept of trust and outline practical steps you can (and should) take to prevent losing trust at your organization. The center will draw upon research insights and views of alumni experts joining for the discussion for an interactive session open to all alumni and reunion participants.
Panelists will include:
- Ron Adner, Nathaniel D’1906 and Martha E. Leverone Memorial Professor of Business Administration, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Meri Carman T’14, Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development, Viacom
- Kevin Collins T’99, Managing Director, Webscale, Accenture
- Aura Greenberg T’04, Director of Data & Analytics and Product Management, General Motors Corp.
- Patrick Wheeler, Executive Director, The Center for Digital Strategies, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College (moderator)
Alumni, please register on myTuck.
October 4, 2019 | 1:30-2:30pm | Georgiopoulos (Raether)