Tech 101: Cloud Computing
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
This session will focus on Cloud Computing, with emphasis on:
- What is a cloud computing?
- How does cloud computing work?
- What is the difference between private, public and hybrid clouds?
- What are the main advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing?
- Who are the major cloud providers?
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
September 16, 2021 | 12:10-1:10pm | Rosenwald Classroom & Zoom
Please note: This event is only open to Tuck students and alumni. Tuck students: please use your @tuck.dartmouth.edu address when registering.