Tech 101: Digital Business Models
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
This session focuses on Digital Business Models, with emphasis on:
- What are common digital business models, including SaaS, marketplaces, freemium, etc.?
- What makes these business models different?
- Why would companies move to a new business model?
- How should business leaders think about digital business models?
- What are some examples of digital business models used by familiar companies?
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
September 23, 2021 | 12:10-1:10pm | Rosenwald Classroom & Zoom
Please note: This event is only open to Tuck students and alumni. Tuck students: please use your @tuck.dartmouth.edu address when registering.