Tech 101 Learning Series: Blockchain
Topics: Blockchain / Distributed Trust
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
For this session, we will be joined by our colleague, April Salas, Executive Director at the Revers Center for Energy, as we discuss Blockchain, with emphasis on:
- What is blockchain and how does it work?
- What is the difference between cryptocurrency and blockchain?
- What are the different types of blockchain used today?
- Who are the major players in blockchain, and what are the major trends happening right now?
- Which technologies are using blockchain and where else can it be applied?
We will also share a case of the renewable energy industry currently using blockchain for its verification and validation process.
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
February 24, 2021 | 12:00-1:00pm | Zoom
Registration for this event is closed.