Tech 101 Learning Series: Blockchain
Topics: Blockchain / Distributed Trust
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
This session will focus on Blockchain, with emphasis on:
- What is blockchain and how does it work
- Exploration of the various types of blockchains
- Various verification and validation schemes
- Overview of trends and major players in blockchain
- Cryptocurrency vs. blockchain
- Examples of blockchain solutions current deployed
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
February 24, 2021 | 12:00-1:00pm | Zoom
Please note: This event is only open to Tuck students and alumni. Tuck students: please use your @tuck.dartmouth.edu address when registering.