Tech 101 Learning Series: Cloud Computing
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
Session #2 will focus on Cloud Computing, with emphasis on:
- What is a cloud computing?
- How does cloud computing work?
- What is the difference between private, public and hybrid clouds?
- What are the main advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing?
- Who are the major cloud providers?
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
October 28, 2019 | 12:00-1:00pm | Georgiopoulos (Raether)