Tech 101 Learning Session #8: Blockchain
Topics: Blockchain / Distributed Trust
Tech 101: Blockchain
Join the Center for Digital Strategies as we translate foundational technology concepts into easy-to-understand language to help you prepare for careers in a world dominated by digital businesses.
Session #8 will focus on Blockchain, with emphasis on:
- What is blockchain and how does it work
- Exploration of the various types of blockchains
- Various verification and validation schemes
- Overview of trends and major players in blockchain
- Cryptocurrency vs. blockchain
- Examples of blockchain solutions current deployed
Come for a casual learning session and share what you know about the topic with your peers.
February 28, 2019 | 12:00-1:00pm | Rosenwald Classroom (Byrne)
Event Sign Up