Digital Deep Dive: China
This past December, the Center for Digital Strategies and a small group of T’19s traveled to Shanghai and Hangzhou, China to explore digital strategies and the growing tech sector in China. Hear from students and center staff as they share lessons learned on the trip and answer your questions about digital strategies and technology in China.
- Ted Chen, T’19
- Alison Dieringer, T’19 and CDS MBA Fellow
- Yinong Ding, T’19 and CDS MBA Fellow
- David Fu, CEIBS exchange student (Shanghai)
- Alex Pandrangi, T’19 and CDS MBA Fellow
- Patrick Wheeler, CDS Associate Director (moderator)
January 24, 2019 | 12:00-1:00pm | Rosenwald Classroom (Byrne)
Please sign up to help us get an accurate headcount for the discussion.